Covid-19 Prevention Policy
Covid-19 Prevention Policy:
Due to Covid-19 we have added extra measures to protect our customers and staff.
- The store front is currently closed to provide safety to customers and staff, and comply with social distancing.
- Staff fulfilling orders are required to wear gloves and a mask.
- Staff is required to thoroughly wash hands as soon as they enter the premises and throughout their shift for 20 seconds per CDC guide lines.
- Door handles and all surfaces touched (even with gloves) will be sanitized after each use.
- Staff delivering orders to local customer's front doors, to the post office, and for curbside pick up will be wearing gloves and a mask.
- Any items exchanged are being disinfected before they return to inventory.
- We recommend disinfecting packages before touching without gloves since they will be handled by people during shipping process.
- We ask that you stay in your vehicle for curbside pick up to practice proper social distancing and to wait till store door is closed to pick up from front step.
Thank you for your continued support during this time! Stay safe and continue to practice kindness. ♡